We've implemented some new procedures for your safety:
March 23 Update
As part of our continued response to the Coronavirus pandemic, as of Tuesday 24 March, we will no longer be able to offer shuttle rides. We ask that those with appointments make their own arrangements for transportation. Our team is willing to coordinate pickup and delivery to your own home with notice however. Please contact us at (604) 795-3700 to book a pickup with one of our team members.
OUR COMMITMENT IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19 - March 19 Update
Dear Valued Customers,
At Murray Mazda we prioritize safety above all else. That is why we are continually monitoring the COVID-19 situation and updating our operating procedures daily, based on the recommendations from public health and government officials, to help protect the health and well-being of our customers and employees, and to do our part to minimize the spread of the virus in Canada.
We are taking the following proactive measures to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone who visits our store:
- Employees are exercising proper hygiene, such as frequently washing hands with soap and water and using hand sanitizer, to help reduce the risk of infection.
- We’ve made hand sanitizer available at all customer contact areas and at the entrance and exits to the building. Gloves are also available.
- Employees have been directed to avoid shaking hands and to stand 2 metres (6 feet) from others when possible.
- We’ve increased the frequency of cleaning our work surfaces and disinfecting high-traffic and high-touch areas.
- Our employees are wearing gloves and utilizing protective coverings when moving, or working inside, customer vehicles.
- At-home test drives are available for anyone not wanting to visit the store in person.
- For service appointments, we can arrange to pick-up and deliver your vehicle.
- To minimize contact among employees and customers, we are staggering employee shifts to reduce the number of people in our store.
- Any employee who is sick is directed to stay home, and any employee who appears ill will be sent home immediately.
- Our employees have been asked to postpone all non-essential business travel, training, and meetings or handle them virtually to limit exposure.
Mazda has a deep-rooted challenger spirit, overcoming many obstacles throughout its 100-year history. Together, we will overcome this one, too.
Contact your bank to find out what relief may be available to you for your vehicle loan or mortgage:
If you are not sure who your vehicle loan is financed by, please contact our Financial Services Manager 604-795-3700.
* if your institution is not listed above, please contact them through their website, online banking or app.
ICBC Licence renewals and payment deferrals now available during pandemic - March 24, 2020
British Columbians can now extend their expiring driver's licence remotely, as ICBC adapts driver licensing measures to assist customers to stay home and follow public health orders on physical distancing and further protect employees during the COVID-19 pandemic.
A customer can renew their driver's licence up to six weeks in advance of the expiry date by contacting ICBC's Driver Licensing Call Centre at 1-800-950-1498 and temporarily extend their driver's licence over the phone. The customer will be mailed an interim paper licence that will be valid for 90 days. Eligible extensions include routine renewals, reinstatement of a licence, and the replacement of a lost licence. Expiring BC Services Cards and BC Identification Cards are not eligible for phone renewals. ICBC will monitor the situation and determine whether the 90-day period needs to be extended further.
In addition to this change, ICBC is now offering customers the option to defer their monthly insurance payments for up to 90 days with no penalty, to support those facing financial hardship at this time. This deferral will be available to customers already on monthly Autoplan payments for up to 90 days. ICBC previously allowed for only a single deferral of 30 days.
Customers can use ICBC's online resource tool to apply for deferrals or call the customer support team at 1-800-665-6442.