Murray Mazda Chilliwack is a growing auto Dealership always looking for new candidates to join our award winning team!
Looking for an exciting opportunity with Extended Benefits? At Murray Mazda we are seeking an energetic, self-motivating and detail oriented individual to be part of our growing service team.
Automotive Sales Consultant
What we are looking for:
Previous Automotive Sales experience is not necessary, and your lack of experience is preferred as we offer a full training program and have a different culture than the average car dealership. You will be responsible for meeting and greeting clients, guiding test drives, and assisting our clients in their purchases while building your business and career.
Who we’re looking for:
Phenomenal customer service before anything else. Ambitious. Driven. Thrives in a competitive environment. These are words and terms that describe the kind of person we’re looking for. We’re not looking for average, we’re looking for excellence.
You’ll be joining an established and successful team of professional Sales Consultants, and we’re looking to build your career with us to heights you might not think are possible.
Who should apply:
You’d be surprised who can really make it in our industry. We’ have success stories with recent university and college grads of all kinds, hotel staff, restaurant employees (particularly waiters and waitresses), even home improvement and big box store employees. Basically, if customer service is a big drive for you and you live every day with a positive attitude, you might like what we have to offer. A valid driver’s license is the only must for now.
What we offer:
- Complete onsite training will be provided
- Competitive compensation packages. The average sales consultant can earn $45 000 per year. A good sales consultant can earn $60-70 000 per year. Top performers will earn $100 000+. We’re not looking for average.
- A positive, customer focused culture of service and reputation before a car deal.
- At Murray Mazda we prioritize safety above all else. That is why we are continually monitoring the COVID-19 situation and updating our operating procedures daily, based on the recommendations from public health and government officials, to help protect the health and well-being of our customers and employees, and to do our part to minimize the spread of the virus in Canada. Learn about our proactive measures.
- Honesty and integrity are our watchwords. You’ll never need to compromise your excellent ethical and moral standards.
- Be a part of the team at a Platinum Member of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies. Platinum membership is awarded to an elite group of companies that have been awarded as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies for at least six consecutive years.
- Unlimited growth potential. The Murray Automotive Group owns 30+ dealerships from White Rock, BC to Yarmouth, NS, and leadership is promoted from within. The sky is the limit for the right applicant.
To arrange a confidential interview please submit a resume and most recent transcript.
Job Type: Full-time
HOW DO I APPLY?
Please apply in person to:
Chris Emery, General Manager
Murray Mazda Chilliwack
45018 Yale Road W, Chilliwack, BC V2R 0G5